Hale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      smiller

“You will forgive me if I speak bluntly. Threats to our way of life grow every day. Threats to our original idea by any group, any individual, can no longer be tolerated. Our forefathers knew this then, and it remains true today. Sovereignty is eroding from within. From the mouths of charlatans to the ears of the uneducated, the uninformed, the misinformed, discord is perpetuated. We do not pretend to have achieved a perfect nation, but we do have a system, and it is the best in the history of humankind. The politician spews but does not observe. The economist allocates but does not calculate. The businessman persuades but does not disclose. The journalist broadcasts but predetermines the news. Surely none of these transgressions is a surprise.”
      Hale looked away from the camera for a moment. To the floor. Then back to the lens.
      “What these acts have in common is division. The un-American cares not about any specific issue. Any cause. Any politic. Any morality. Any one nation. Unless that nation is too strong. Division itself is the goal. In the end, something else is afoot. That is why I chose to act.”
      The video ended.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Hale
Your information: